Grepolis is updated to version 2.32
Grepolis was updated to version 2.32. Below you can find a list of the features and bug fixes brought to you in the new version:
- Red error messages are displayed longer now;
- The building time of the first building levels has been decreased on warrior worlds;
- The building time in the first city of a player for buildings with lower target level than 11 is now reduced by a factor.
- The crown displayed on player profiles after finishing 7/7 world wonders was not displayed on all worlds anymore;
- Battle points were not displayed for the attacker anymore when all units got defeated;
- There was a layout issue in claim resources window;Many issues with the attack planner have been fixed:
- Plan name link was not working;
- Time was not updating;
- Morale was displayed as a float number;
- Graphical issue, incorrect background position;
- Columns were not correctly aligned after hiding units;
- Editing an attack plan with an account with a different local time caused the arrival time to change;
- Wrong date inserted/Date unintentionally updated.
- Colonization ship caused revolt in ghost town without a reason in some special cases;
- Sorting troops was working only once in agora;
- Some awards weren't visible in the list;
- The worlds were closing 1 day later than they should;
- Incorrect amount of resources displayed as on its way when trading;
- Some players couldn't change their password due to characters limit;
- Filtering commands in command overview didn't work;
- Confirmation dialogue can say "0 Gold" if you wanted two halve the build time of units;
- Daily awards could be given out several times;
- Some players missed the daily reward even if they claimed rewards every day;
- Olympic Games organize button was sometimes inactive;
- Time was not updating in the attack planner;
- The quest system was starting for old players, if they colonize a town.
- Possibility to login to a new world;
- Attacking a farm town was not possible after switching town;
- Players were able to send resources to another town, when being occupied;
- When attacking an occupation, players could see defending troops in naval only reports;
- Home Screen was not usable right after direction selection;
- Shared alliance forums couldn't be seen.
- The premium dropdown menu is now bigger;
- Windows now spawn on the bottom right corner of the screen to keep the menu and elements at the top of the screen visible.
- iOS6 was caching more requests then it should, we implemented a change to requests.