A new update is coming for Goodgame Empire
There is a new upcoming update for Goodgame Empire. It contains a new price of the 'open gate' function, a new decoration (castle park), a decoration reward for lower levels, as well as some smaller changes. Read the full details below:
Jump to Goodgame Empire Overview
Open Gate –Price has been staggered
- The penalty for glory and honor for using the “open gate” function has been removed
- Instead, the price per use will be increased over the course of the week.
- The repetitions are counted per castle. So if you enabled open gates in his main castle and its outposts, you pay the usual amount. However if you repeatedly activated in a castle, then it will get more expensive.
- The prices will be reset at the start of the week.
- The goal of this is to prevent the overuse of the function, but still make it an option for individual cases.
New Decoration: Castle park
For high level players a new resource decoration is being added. It is the same size as the park but has significantly better values.
Decoration reward for lower levels
Players, that have reached level 6, will now get an offer for 24 hours allowing them to purchase any amount of rubies and receive a special decoration. The decoration can only be obtained through this offer and is adapted for the low level players.
- Troop numbers can now be entered using the keyboard
- The game performance on the world map has been improved.
- The production rate of oil was increased on average by 17%
- The production rate of glass has been increased on average by 32%